Requirements for Photo Change (in-case of Damage)
- Duly filled Application Form for Photo Change (available in the BM&DC payment website (payment.bmdc.org.bd) under the menu DOWNLOADABLE FORMS).
- Original BM&DC Full Registration Certificate (For MBBS/BDS Doctors) or BM&DC Medical Assistant Registration Certificate (For Medical Assistants); if registration certificate is laminated, a photocopy along with the laminated certificate.
- MBBS/BDS Original Certificate (For MBBS/BDS Doctors) or D.M.F. Original Certificate (For Medical Assistants) with Photocopy.
- Three copies of recent pass-port size photograph attested on back side by a Registered Physician quoting his/ her Registration number /1st class Gazetted Officer with seal and signature.
- Original Testimonial and photostat copy. (For Medical Assistants)
- Photocopy of National Identity Card (NID Card/Smart Card).
* The applicant must be present at the BM&DC Premises to submit and collect the documents on the day of Certificate delivery.