Duplicate Registration Certificate
For Duplicate Registration Certificate:
- Application in plain paper for duplicate registration certificate addressed to Registrar, B.M. & D.C. stating nature of loss.
- Advertisement in two separate Daily national newspaper quoting registration number.
- General diary from police station mentioning nature of loss, registration number, name of registration issuing body etc.
- Affidavit from the court of 1st class magistrate or by a notary public mentioning as in Sl. no. 3.
- Two copies of recent pass-port size photograph attested on back side by a Registered Physician quoting his/ her Registration number /1st class Gazetted Officer with seal and signature.
- Two character certificate from two Registered Physician quoting his/ her registration number /1st class Gazetted Officer with seal and signature.
- Fee for duplicate registration certificate after acceptance of papers to be paid by bank draft / pay order / Cash , payable to Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
- Copy of Twelve digit “Taxpayer’s Identification Number” (e-TIN). (For Bangladeshi Doctor’s)
- Photocopy of National Identity Card (NID Card).