The Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) of Bangladesh is in business to provide you with a broad variety of services. To meet your needs and serve you well, the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council of Bangladesh needs to know about your personal information, the details of which can differ depending on the types of services you require.
You, as an individual, have a right to know how the BM&DC of Bangladesh, collects, uses and discloses personal information. You have a right to expect that, to the best of our ability, your personal information held by us remains accurate, confidential and secure.
The Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) of Bangladesh is proud of its reputation in maintaining the confidentiality and security of personal information. We've provided this policy to explain to you how the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) of Bangladesh protects the privacy of individual candidates' personal information in Bangladesh.
The need for trust: Trust comes with confidence. The more you know about us, the more confident you can feel about dealing with the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) of Bangladesh.
How we collect your personal information: The Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) of Bangladesh only collects, uses and discloses personal information for purposes that would be considered reasonable in the circumstances and only such personal information as is required for the purposes of providing our services. Personal information is collected directly from the person concerned, his or her authorized representatives or from other medical training, licensing, regulatory or credential verification organizations. We use only fair and lawful methods to collect personal information.
Our use of personal information is limited to the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise identified to you at the time of collection. We do not otherwise sell, trade, barter, exchange or disclose for consideration any personal information we obtain.
How we use your personal information: The Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) of Bangladesh collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes only:
- To determine your eligibility for our products and services
- To process your application to, and manage, the various Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) of Bangladesh examinations
- To verify your medical credentials and compile your credentials information
- To link your identity to your medical credentials
- To maintain a record of various credential documents against which to compare other applicants' documentation
- To process payments for services
- To set up, manage and offer other products and services that meet your needs
- To provide you with ongoing service
- To meet our legal and regulatory requirements
- To investigate and adjudicate insurance claims
- To understand your needs
- To analyze the suitability of our products or services for you
- Other purposes consistent with the above purposes
We will only ask for personal information that we need and when we ask you for additional personal information, we'll let you know why we need it.