Certificate of Good Standing
For Certificate of Good Standing:
- Application (stating reason) with documentary evidence.
- Bio-data with working experience ( if any ) place and duration of work to be mentioned.
- Character certificate from a Registered Physician mentioning registration number of the certifying Physician/ 1st class Gazetted Officer.
- Photostat copy of valid full registration certificate
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph attested on backside by a Registered Physician/1st class Gazetted Officer. Registration number of the Physician must be quoted under his/her Seal and signature.
- Performance certificate from last employment authority from inland and abroad.
- Declaration form to be signed by the applicant which is available in online & BM&DC office..
- Fees for certificate of good standing to be paid by online (for Bangladeshi), for foreigner (bank draft / pay order / Cash , payable to Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council)
- Those who are in Govt. service should apply through his/ her controlling officer.
- Photostat copy of M.B.B.S. Certificate.
- Copy of Twelve digit “Taxpayer’s Identification Number” (e-TIN). (For Bangladeshi Doctor’s)
- Photocopy of National Identity Card (NID Card).