The Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, the accessible customer service regulation or the 'customer* service standard'). The Regulation establishes accessibility standards specific to customer service for public sector organizations and other persons or organizations that provide goods or services to members of the public or other third parties in Ontario.
The policy addresses the following:
- The provision of goods and services to persons with disabilities;
- The use of assistive devices by persons with disabilities;
- The use of service animals by persons with disabilities;
- The use of support persons by persons with disabilities;
- Notice of temporary disruptions in services and facilities;
- Customer feedback regarding the provision of goods and services to persons with disabilities; and
- Notice of availability and format of documents.